Tuesday 13 May 2014

Mobile challenge; Work All Continents - in a day!

A friend of mine, a mad keen mobiler and contester, set the challenge by doing it himself recently, spurred on by his achievements I decided to see what I could do myself.

Mobile WAC in a day? Done!

I managed to work the following areas and land masses that make up the continents:

Europe
Africa
Asia
North America
South America
Australia
Antarctica
Arctic Circle

And a few Islands in those areas too, bringing my mobile DXCC up to 69 for the month so far, and I haven't had a real crack at the EU yet, focusing more on the rarer parts of the EU, I'll save the rest for 6m Es

For those that got a chance, and whilst the bands may not have been on fire yesterday, they were open to all parts of the globe at some time or another.

The Scorpion SA680 has been worth the weight (sic), and investment, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment